Experience our fabulous lodges
On the ground floor, you’ll find two super-king-size zip-and-link bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite wet room and veranda overlooking the lake. There is also a separate wet room on the ground floor next to the second bedroom. On the first floor, there are two spectacular super-king-size zip-and-link bedrooms with free-standing baths in the bedrooms and en-suite wet rooms. The master suite includes a balcony that overlooks the lake, while the rear bedroom overlooks the lush green hills. All bedrooms include Smart TVs.
Step through the front door, and enter this beautiful, bright and spacious open-plan lounge/kitchen/dining room. This is a perfect space for socialising and relaxing after a busy day of explorations in and around the local area. The contemporary kitchen is well-equipped with everything you need to whip up a tasty meal. The lodge also benefits from a much-loved wood burner which is the perfect addition for the winter months when you just want to snuggle up on the sofa and enjoy a movie.
Head outside where you’ll find a delightful, enclosed terrace, with a six-person hot tub, and dining furniture for some al fresco dining. This area is fully covered, so can be enjoyed whatever the weather. A charcoal BBQ is also situated on the lawned area for your personal use. This is a great place to appreciate the starry nights, tranquil surroundings and lakeside views.
Everything you need to know
- 4 bedrooms – 4 super-king zip and link beds (which can be made into twins upon request) 2 on the ground floor and 2 on first floor
- 4 bathrooms – 3 en-suite wet rooms with showers and WCs, 1 additional wet room with shower and WC, (2 freestanding baths in 2 of the bedrooms)
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Wood burner (first basket of logs included)
- Smart TVs in the lounge and all bedrooms
- Large lawned garden with enclosed veranda, garden furniture, 6-person hot tub and charcoal BBQ
- Parking for 4 cars
- 3 miles to shops, restaurants, pubs
- Please take care around the unfenced lake
- Arrival: 16:00 onwards
- Departure: before 10:00, unless otherwise stated in your arrival details
- Sorry, no dogs are allowed
Able to accommodate large groups (up to 16) when both lodges booked together